Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Who I am?

I have no extracurricular activity, no involvement in: sports, clubs, volunteering. There is much else I can do below the surface and beyond pay less and unrewarding activities such as those. There are great deeds that can still be completed by me regardless of the desire for these needless activities. Many post-secondary institutions want undermine you and make you think you need these to achieve success but no more!

I have my fault, many of which involving my lack of these so called community activities; I don't have these under my belt but I do have many other positive points to look at. I can build a computer with my eyes closed, and out-script an apple programmer with my hands tied behind my back! How is this possible you might ask, well if you continue reading that may or may not be explained.

I can scale the empire state building with only my feet; I can jump off the golden gate bridge and talk about it! These are not feats any mere human could accomplish but feats a avid gamer such as my self can achieve. A gamer, one who sits upon there bottom all day trying to sythesize reality into: a screen, a mouse and a dream. The word gamer symbolizes my very soul, my meaning for existence and thus is why you want me at your post-secondary institution. There are endless possibilities when one of your students can anticipate the future because of gamers nature of having a sixth sense.

I know, I Dallas Rowe would want to have myself at your post-secondary institution and why wouldn't you?

1 comment:

  1. Excellent effort on these blogs. Lots of detail. Some creative ideas. Don't go too crazy with the thesaurus. Sometimes it's ok to keep it simple. It is evident that you have edited carefully. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete